Long Wavy Hairstyles
Wondering, how to do long wavy hairstyles? If you have long wavy hair, then it is ‘how you carry it’. Long wavy hair can sometimes become difficult to manage, but if you condition them regularly and maintain a good texture, then even loose long wavy hair looks stylish. You can carry the bohemian styles of long hair, and give a nice relaxed look. Or you can go for some layers to make your facial features more prominent.
With some hair color ideas, you can make your hair look even better. You can get some eye-catching highlights, or add a fall look to your hair by getting some lowlights. Adding some bangs to your long hairstyles can also change your look totally. However, if you don’t wish to do anything to your hair, then you can semi-tie your hair or tie your hair into long hairstyles updos. Here, are the various wavy hairstyles for long hair.
Hairstyles for Long Wavy Hair
Here is a list of different ideas of long wavy hairstyles for women which you can try out.
Style Tip #1: Shampoo and condition your hair. Then apply a wet gel on your hair, and carry the wet hair look for a party. You can also make a little loose pony and place it on your shoulders, take out few strands from sides to soften your look.
Style Tip #2: Middle part your hair, and comb it with a wide tooth comb. Then place a medium or large sized hair accessory on top of your left ear, and flaunt this romantic look. You can wear a cute dress, and tuck a flower behind your ear.
Style Tip #3: With some sweeping bangs, you can add the relaxed boho look. To get long wavy hairstyles with bangs, middle part your hair and take out a front section of your hair. Then cut your hair into straight blunt Cleopatra style bangs. Keep the length of the hair till your eyebrows.
Style Tip #4: You can also get a haircut. Long wavy hairstyles with layers look amazing. You can cut your long hair ends into layers, so that the hair ends look tapering. Then accompany this style with side sweeping bangs. Sometimes, you can also semi-tie your layered cut hair to look different.
Style Tip #5: If you are looking for long wavy hairstyles for round faces, then use these tips. Get a layered haircut, which has lots of layers near the crown. This will make your face look longer, and then few layers near the ends of the hair. Pair these haircut styles and ideas, with blunt Cleopatra style bangs.
Style Tip #6: If you are having a bad hair day, or looking for an elegant long wavy hairstyles for weddings, then use these tips of updo hairstyles. Scoop all your hair and secure it into a bun near the nape of your neck. Take out few strands from the sides, and small strands near the nape of the neck, and fix a pretty hair accessory to complete your look. These updo hairstyles can also be used as long wavy hairstyles for prom.
Style Tip #7: Just like different hairstyles and haircuts, you can also consider adding some hair color ideas to your hair. You can get some beautiful streaks done, that go with your complexion. Or you can get some lowlights, to add more texture to your hair.
These were the various styling tips on long wavy hairstyles and how to do long wavy hairstyles. So, use these ideas and enjoy different and new hairstyles for long hair.
- red hair with highlights and lowlights
- red hair with blonde highlights and lowlights
- how to fix a shoulder length bob hair style
- stylish middleaged womens hair styles
- short tuck behind the ear hairstyles
- messy updp woth chin length curly hair
- updos for chin length hair
- Blonde Wedding Updos
- Low Lights on black shoulder length hair
- instructions on how to do a curly dressy chin lenght hairstyle
- red hair with lowlights
- best way to wear longer hair behind the ears
- hair for large women
- red hair highlights and lowlights
- red and high and lowlight hairstyles
- prom hairstyles bohemian
- product for tucking hair behind ears
- NATURAL RED LOWLIGHTS WITH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS
- midleghth hairstyles with lowlights
- keeping your hair tucked behind your ear while growing it out for men
- medium length hairstyles with lowlights
- low lights for shoulder length hair
- long layered hair for middle aged
- when a guys tuck hair behind ears means
- red hair with red highlights or lowlights
- wet and wavy with a bang
- wedding party hairstyles medium length
- wedding hairstyles medium layered hair
- wavy mid length hairstyles for round face
- tapering front of hair
- red hair with red highlights at home
- short hairstyles that you tuck behind the ears
- short hairstyle to tuck behind ears
- short haircut i can tuck behind the ear
- she-warrior hairstyles
- semi updo hairstyles
- red lowlights
- long hair styles with layers to heighten crown
- long hair styles with high and low lights
- hairstyle ideas for highlights or streaks
- haircuts middle size
- haircuts for men buzz on side
- hair cut in medium size strait hairs
- gallery of collarbone length hairstyles with side bang
- diy naturally wavy hair updos
- coloring buzzed cut hair
- chin length hairstyle updos
- CELEBRITIES BLONDE EXTENSIONS HALF UPDO PHOTOS
- Blonde with Lowlights Hairstyles
- Blonde Hairstyles with Lowlights
- blonde hair with highlights and lowlights red hair
- blond hair with lowlights color shoulder length pics
- asian shorthairstyles with streaks
- hairstyle ideas for highlights or streaks with wavy hair
- hairstyles with high and low lights
- long cuts for middle age women
- buzzle com trendy hairstyle
- image\s of shoulder length hair with highlights and lowlights
- how to tuck hair behind ears
- how to style bad layers
- how to soften ends on a bob cut
- how to fix blunt haircut
- how to fix bangs on shoulder length air
- highlights for blonde hair
- highlights and lowlights for red hair
- highlight colors for medium thin hair
- high and lowlights for hair
- hairstyles with middle part and behind the ear
- hairstyles with lowlights
- ages of layer cuts