Beautiful Green Eye Shadow
How To Do :
- Step 1 : First fill the lids with a nude base colour.
- Step 2 : Then with green eyeliner or thin brush, drow a line over crease towards the corner of your eye and connect.
- Step 3 : Fill the corner in with a darker green.
- Step 4 : Sweep medium shade from the corner of the eye to the center and blend to create gradient effect.
- Step 5 : Brush light blue onto the corner of the eye and blend into medium shade.
- Step 6 : With a thin angled brush; apply black over the top of existing cat eye line. blend into green at the edge.
- Step 7 : Brush light blue onto the bottom lid, followed by medium green. add black to the outer corner and sweep under the eye, into the center area.
- Step 8 : Add a touch of yellow to the center of eyelid. line the lid with black eyeliner, continuing into tear duct.
- Step 9 : Finish by adding two coats of mascara.