Hair Styles – Women Cornrows
Cornrows, which can also be referred to as track braids or flat braids, are simply braids that lay flat against the head. Cornrows have been traced back to ancient Greece, although they have the most history in Africa. For men and women, cornrows say a lot about who you are as a person. For example, in some cultures women who wear cornrows are seen as being well cared for, but also coming from a strong family because of how long it can take to complete.
One assumption that many people make about cornrows is that only certain people can wear cornrows. This assumption is entirely untrue because anybody can wear cornrows. However, some people will have to take special steps when wearing cornrows to get the style to stay or look good. For example, white women or men who wish to wear cornrows will need to have at least 7 or 8 centimeters of hair to even wear cornrows, 10 centimeters is recommended if you want the style to last for any length of time.
Something else that is different for white people with cornrows is that they will need to add some kind of moisturizing gel or even a hair wax to their hair. The reason for this is to help the style hold, this way little tiny hairs are not able to pop out of the cornrows and make the hairstyle look bad. Another problem that white people need to address when wearing cornrows is getting their hair wet or going to bed. To help prevent the style from falling out or looking all crazy when swimming or showering it is best to wear some kind of cap, such as a swimming cap or a shower cap. At night, you can wear a silk scarf or something similar to protect the style.
- alica keys differnt brai hair styles
- White Girl Cornrow Styles
- what is the best hairstyle for swimming
- the ultimate mermaid braid step by step instructions
- step by step hair braiding styles
- hair braiding styles step by step
- corn rows styles for white girls
- corn rolls vs braids for white women
- Braids Hairstyles Step by Step
- best swimming hiair cuts women
- best hairstyles voor swimming
- WHITE WOMEN WITH CORNROWS