Latest Men’s Hairstyles 2010
A Guide To Balding Men’s Hairstyles
This strategy only spells disaster even in the slightest of breezes and is to be avoided at all costs.
But assuming you already know this, what are the other do’s and don’ts to balding men’s hairstyles?
The first common mistake is combing the hair straight back. This may cover bald spots, but it only exposes the forehead and draws attention to the receding hairline.
The second is growing your hair longer at the back to make up for what’s lacking on top. This unbalances the head and draws even more attention to the scalp and the baldness.
Younger men with thinning hair might be tempted to use gel… but this isn’t recommended. Gel clumps your hair together and reveals the scalp.
Likewise, growing your hair long in an attempt to cover up actually causes hair to separate and show more scalp.
So, what are the do’s? Get more natural looking fluff to your hair by using mousses and conditioners. Grow your remaining hair by a few inches, get it layered and brush it forward to break up the receding hairline.
If your hairline isn’t receding too badly, but the top of your head is thinning, you can get away with keeping the front long and combing your hair straight back to cover the bald spot.
Eventually however, your bald spot will expand. The ultimate balding men’s hairstyle when faced with a shiny bald dome, is to go the whole hog and shave it off or at least a very close trim.
You’ll probably be amazed at people’s reactions and the compliments you’ll get – the shaved look is a totally acceptable balding hairstyle these days. Start with electric clippers like you find in the barbers. After you’ve clipped the heavy stuff, lather up with shaving gel. This gives you a closer, smoother shave than shaving cream.
Then using a razor, start at the top and shave down with the grain taking care at the back – it’s recommended to watch what you’re doing with a small mirror.
Shaving your head only takes a few minutes and you don’t need to do it every day (two to three times a week is fine).
Taking care of your new shaved head is much like taking care of your face. Wash regularly with moisturizing soap, rather than a harsh deodorant soap that can dry out the skin on your head. Also use a good quality moisturizer after every wash – cheaper moisturizers will just clog up your pores. For the summer, find a moisturizer with a sun protection factor of at least 15 to avoid sunburn on your head. And you’ll need a warm hat in winter to maintain your body heat.
- hairstyles for men over 50 with thinning hair
- hairstyles for balding men over 50
- mens comb over hairstyles
- short hair for over 50 that is young looking
- hairstyles to make you look younger over 50
- hairstyles for men over 60 with thinning hair
- mens hairstyles thin hair over 50
- mens hairstyles for thinning hair over 50
- mens haircuts to defer from bald spot
- hair styles for men with line shaved
- hairstyles for heavy men
- hair styles for heavy men
- pictures of haircuts for older men with thinning hair
- Hairstyles for Thinning Hair Men Over 50
- comb over hairstyles for men
- best cut for women with receding hair line
- what hairstyles can be done with a bald spot in the top of head?
- men\s hairstyles for thinning hair over 50
- mens hair cuts comb over
- long hair receding hairline
- long hair at the front shaved at the back
- keith urbans list of hairstyles
- mens long hair style balding in back
- short urban hairstyles
- short hairstyles to grow out thin hair
- short hairstylemen clippers
- Short Haircuts for Men clippers
- short hair for thinning in the front
- reaally great high and tight mens hairstyles
- oval shaped face curly haircuts for regular people
- www Home Hair Cuts Electric Clippers com
- is there a better way to comb your hair with a receding hairline
- images of short urbzn hairstyles
- hair styles covering bald
- hair growing forward
- cover bald spots hair cuts
- combover hair style for men
- Comb over for men
- best styles for the receding hair line innatural hair
- barbers and how the style hair
- barber hair style
- bald spor hair styles
- hair styles for men with rear baldspots
- hair styles growing from short to long
- how to style hair that grows forward for men
- heavy male haircuts
- haricuts with bangs to cover bald spots on top of head
- braided hairstyles for growing out crop
- hairstyles to make you look younger at 50
- hairstyles for thin hair over 60 men
- hairstyles for men with bald spots in back
- Hairstyles for guys using clippers
- hair styles to make u look younger over 50
- afro braids minmising the appearance of a receding hairline