Stylish Haircuts to suit your face
Does your hair bore you? Fancy a new look with a stylish haircuts. But what is the secret of finding a stylish haircut that would suit you?? What you need is explore
Well, you have several options. The first thing is to look at hairstyle magazines and check out current popular hairstyles. Most people love to check out the haircuts of celebrities, and get a similar haircut themselves. For some people, this turns out well. For others, it may be a disaster!
How well your hairstyle turns out really depends on two things – the talent of your hairstylist, and the shape of your face. Yes, the fact is that not all hairstyles would suit your face perfectly. A hairstyle that looks great on your friend may turn out to be horrendous for you. Your stylist needs to recognize your unique features and suggest several stylish hair cuts that would be great for you.
If you have a heart shape face sort of like Nicole Ritchie, then you need to balance out your narrow jaw and wider forehead. Thus, stylish haircuts that would suit your face would be a short bob hairstyle, or long layered hair. Hairstyles with bangs would be good to cover that wide forehead, instead of off-center parts.
Square shape faces are wide at the forehead and square at the jaw. If this is you, a suitable stylish hairstyle would be one with layers around the cheek area. Medium length layers with center partings are great for square faces.
Typical diamond shape faces would be about equal length at the cheek bones, and narrower at the forehead and chin. With this shape, most hairstyles would give you a stylish look, as long as they do not cover your cheekbones!
Oval faces are balanced. A typical oval face would have a length that is 1.5 times longer than the width of the face. For a stylish haircut on an oval face, you have a choice of a bob hairstyle, or long hair cut with layers. Nevertheless, you won’t have to worry too much about unstylish haircuts, as most styles would suit you.
If your face is round, then you should avoid haircuts that would make your face look rounder than it already is. Long stylish haircuts would be great as the length will tend to make your face look longer. Short haircuts, such as the bob or wisps that are close to the cheeks should be avoided.
Oblong or long faces with length greater than width would go well with short. Straight bobs with bangs, especially those that create body at the sides of the face would be great. Don’t make your face look longer with long straight hair. Look to Victoria Beckham for stylish haircut ideas if you have an oblong shape face!
- square bob haircut
- Cut Medium Length Bob Haircut video
- short layered bob all sides
- chin cut hairbob with cut in ends
- celebrities narrow face
- shortbobs for a square face
- short hairstyle to make one face rounder
- Short Hair for Long Narrow Face
- short hairstyles for long narrow faces
- short hairstyles for real people
- round face skinny body
- medium length hairstyle dor a squRe jaw
- short Hairstyles for Long Narrow Face
- shoulder length bob with bang for square face
- side views of short layeredbobs
- what does a long bob look like
- two lengths bob
- thin hair heart face haircut
- square face bob
- square cut bob
- best med length cuts for narrow faces
- square bob
- side views short bobs
- medium hairstyles for long narrow face
- layered square face haircut
- layered bob side view
- diamond face incerted bob
- chin length hair with spiked top
- chin length hair
- chin length bob with bangs
- celebrities with a long thin face
- bobs long faces
- bob haircuts for square faces
- bob hair cut for thin oval face
- do bangs suit a round face
- does a bob cut make the face rounder
- how to cut your own hair chin length bob bangs
- HOW TO CUT MEDIUM OR THICK HAIR IN A BLUNT
- how to cut center part bangs
- how goale a long fachairbstyles for different facial shapese look roinder
- hairstyles 2015 medium with bangs
- hair styles for fine hair to suit a square face
- does bangs suit round faces
- blonde celebrities with long faces