Wavy Hair Styles with Bangs
Wavy hair give a soft romantic look. However, if you don’t have wavy hair, then it is quite easy to style your straight hair into curly hairstyles. Wet your straight hair, and apply a curly hair mousse or sea salt spray on your wet hair. Then scrunch your hair, by holding different sections of your hair into your hands and squeezing them. Let your hair dry naturally, and then you will notice you have great wavy hair. You can directly cut your hair, into some style of bangs and you will have a great hairstyle. But, to make your hair look even more textured, you can consider going for any of the mentioned below base haircut. Then pick one of the bangs style, and accompany your wavy hair styles with bangs.
Given below, are the various haircut styles and ideas out of which you can choose, and further style with bangs.
Simple Layered Cut: You can go for simple even layered long wavy hair styles with bangs. This can be done by parting your hair in the middle, and cutting the hair ends into gradually smaller to longer layers.
Deep Layered Cut: These hairstyles look great on wavy hair, and can be used to build more or less volume. To cut your hair into deep layers, part your hair in the middle. Then take out the front section of your hair (which will be used later on to style into bangs). Then cut more layers at the crown and less at the bottom.
Layered Choppy Mix: To make your hair ends stand out even more, and look separated try this haircut. Get your hair cut into layers, and then cut your hair choppy. To cut your hair choppy hold a hair strand at an 45 degree angle, tilt your scissor and make the cut. This way work on all your hair strands.
Graduated Style: Though, graduated bob styles are mostly seen on fine straight hair. But, a good stylist can help you get the graduated medium wavy hair style with curly bangs too. You can go for a graduated bob in your hair. Make sure you keep your length longer while cutting them, as the wet hair after drying, will spring up.
Wavy Haircuts with Bangs Options
Pick any one of the bangs style, and accompany it with any of the above mentioned haircut.
Blunt Cleopatra Bangs: For a blunt Cleopatra style bangs, comb your hair straight and cut them straight till your eyebrow level.
Side Short Bangs: Side short bangs give cute hairstyles with bangs. You can cut your hair sideways into short bangs by holding the front section at an angle and snipping off the hair.
Side Sweeping Bangs: To cut your hair into stylish side sweeping bangs, hold front section of your hair sideways, tilt your scissor and make a cut, keeping the hair length longer. Comb and check.
Equal Side Bangs: Similar to side sweeping bangs, just part your hair in the middle, hold right sections away and make the cut. Repeat for the other side.
Choppy Bangs: To give your hair bangs a choppy look, separate out the hair strands and work on them individually, by cutting the hair strands choppy.
These were the various options of wavy hair styles with bangs. To maintain your haircut you will need to visit the stylist every 3-4 weeks, depending upon the growth of your hair. Bangs will grow faster and might change the way your look. So, you can trim the excess length of bangs yourself. So, pick a good base haircut and bangs styles, accompany it with some hair color ideas to get an even more textured look, and enjoy!
- cute middle age haircuts
- blunt end cut add texture
- graduated long bob with side bang
- haircuts easy to maintain
- hairstyles easy to maintain medium to short
- how to change blunt haircut to textured
- med length hairstyle with konger front
- short hairstyles middle parting
- swept sideways boy hairstyles
- graduated bob with side swept bangs
- curly graduated bobs
- easy haircuts to maintain
- graduated bangs
- different degree hair cuts
- medium bons long in front
- medium hair length longer in the front
- medium length hairstyles longer in front
- short hair styles middle parting very curly hair
- short haircuts for middle partings
- dark hair with graduated layers
- sideways bangs for long hair
- straight hair longer in the front
- wavy graduated bob
- long graduated layers with a side-angled or sweeping bang
- long graduated bob with side fringe
- graduated bob hairstyle gallery
- easy to maintain medium hair cute
- graduated curly bobs
- graduated long bob with bangs
- easy to maintain haircuts
- hair style tilt
- haircut with middle partying
- easy graduated bobs with bangs
- hairstyles with graduated sides
- easiest bangs to maintain
- long graduated bob with bangs
- why do we give blunt cut at the crown