Trendy Short Hair Styles For Black Women
For women, there are certain face shapes which just look better with short, cropped hair. If you’ve always worn your black hair long or in its natural state, why not try and have your locks cut short?
The good thing about wearing short hair is that they are ultra-low maintenance when it comes to styling. You do, however, need to keep it trimmed almost on a monthly basis if you want to maintain the length which looks best on your face.
But when it comes to the daily maintenance of shorter hair, you only need to spend a few minutes on styling. You might even get away with just putting some mousse on and styling it every which way – so that you can have that just-out-of-bed look which is ultra-sexy.
How about Short Hair Styles for Black Women?
Now that you already have an idea about the multitude of benefits that you will get to enjoy by keeping your locks cropped, what exactly are the short hair styles for black women that you can choose from? If you think that you’ll look the same in all the pictures that you will post on social networking sites because there are only a couple of styles that you can do with short hair, think again.
Take a look at our list of shorter styles for black women that you will absolutely fall in love with:
Spiky hair style
If you’re at an age where you can get away with the ultra-glam rock look, then you may want to go for black women. You can either do the styling yourself or have a stylist do it for you when you’re attending a special event. As the name implies, you will be wearing spikes which will be kept up with the use of either a hairspray, gel or styling mousse.
Ultra-sleek and straight
Now, if your hair is not that cropped close to the scalp but is not long enough to reach your shoulder, then you may want to go with the ultra-sleek look.
You can either use a straightening iron to temporarily straighten your wavy or curly locks, or you can have it chemically treated for the style to be semi-permanent.
Natural looking trends
How about natural-looking short hair styles for black women? If you have short hair which you keep in its natural state, you almost do not have to do anything with it, just keep it moisturized and conditioned regularly to maintain its soft, natural look.
Curly or wavy
Halle Berry often wears a curly, wavy design which has a layered cut. You can either wear such a style straight, or give it a run with a curling iron for a softer look.
Short Afro or twists
Finally, the easiest length of hair to wear in a short Afro style or twists is extremely short cuts. You can stylize your look by wearing huge earrings as accessories.
Take your pick from these five trendy short hair styles for black women and create different looks out of your cropped locks!
- twist to scalp style
- curly perms for black women
- scalp twist hairstyles
- pictures of hairstyles using the curling iron for african american
- low cut african american hair
- spiky afro
- how to treat natural black hair
- Very Short Spiky Hairstyle Pictures
- afro crop hairstyle
- african american hair twists natural
- why is black hair different
- why is black hair so different
- how to put clips in short natural african american hair
- how to twist hair to scalp
- how to twist on scalp
- how to make that spiky afro
- pictures of very low cut hairstyles for natural hair
- scalp braids in a french twist
- pictures of womens scalp hair
- soft short afro hair cuts
- spiked afro
- straightened shoulder length black natural hair
- ways to wear shoulder length african american hair
- why is black hair care different
- how to make a pointy afro
- how to layer curly shoulder length hair african american
- how to get spiky afro
- black hairstyles that can spike black men hair
- best perm product for black women
- best gel for short african american hairstyles
- best curling iron for african americans with short hair
- afro twistout pics
- afro low cut hair
- afro ez twist hair
- african american shoulder length hairstyles with layers pictures
- African American Curling Irons
- curl perm products for blacknwomen
- curling iron on short african american hair
- how to get spikey afro
- how to do twists on african american hair
- hairstyles for african american women working out
- hair twists to the scalp
- hair low cut photos
- hair gel on afro hair
- hair cuts and earring tips
- hair cut that can be worn curly or straight
- examples for best curling iron for african americans with short hair
- a good curling iron for african american hair